The company said excellent progress was made on the feasibility study for the 60Mt T3 copper project in the Kalahari copper belt in Botswana.
MOD Resources (ASX: MOD) has announced its quarterly activities report for the period to 30 September 2018, saying that excellent progress was made on the feasibility study for the 60Mt T3 copper project in the Kalahari copper belt in Botswana at the same time as MOD nears completion of the transaction for 100 percent ownership of the project.
As highlighted in the press release:
- MOD nearing transaction completion for 100 percent of T3 copper project
- 20 percent increase in T3 feasibility study plant throughput to 3Mtpa
- Capital and operating cost savings identified to further improve T3 project economics
- A4 Dome and other targets potential to increase T3 production profile
- Extensions granted for key JV licences for T3 expansion project
- EMP approval to start drilling at the T20 exploration project
- MOD considering strategic options for copper belt scale potential
- On track for dual listing on the London Stock Exchange Q4 2018
- ~AU$12.8M cash on hand as at 30 September 2018