See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Auroch Minerals Limited (ASX:AOU) (Auroch or the Company) is pleased to announce an update on exploration activities at the Nepean Project in Western Australia (Auroch Minerals 80%).
- Second diamond drill-hole NPDD013 at Nepean Deeps targeting DHEM conductor 1A/1B is currently at 300m depth
- Three metallurgical drill-holes have been completed testing the shallow nickel sulphide mineralisation near the historic Nepean mine with initial samples submitted for metallurgical testwork
- Pegmatite investigation continues at Nepean with first-pass field mapping and rock-chip sampling completed to assess for lithium-caesium-tantalum (LCT) potential
- Remaining assays from the regional RC drilling at Nepean have been received
Figure 1 – Cross-section showing progress of current diamond drill-hole NPDD013, the target 1A/1B DHEM plates and previous Nepean Deeps drill-hole NPDD008
NPDD013 is expected to intersect the modelled 1A/1B conductors at a down-hole depth of approximately 550m. Navigational drilling is currently being conducted to ensure the drill-hole orientation is correct and that the hole intersects close to centre of the two modelled conductor plates (Figure 1).
Read the full article here.