See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Magnis Energy Technologies Limited (ASX: MNS) has completed the transaction to increase its shareholding in the iM3 New York Battery Plant as announced on 16 March 2020.
Magnis Energy Technologies Limited (“Magnis”, or the “Company”) (ASX:MNS) is pleased to announce that it has completed the transaction to increase its shareholding in the iM3 New York (iM3NY) Battery Plant as announced on 16 March 2020.
The composition of iM3NY at the completion of the transaction, places Magnis with a 53.39% direct holding. C4V will have a direct holding of 45.18% with Primet Precision Materials Inc and C&D Assembly Inc the remaining holders.
Magnis remains a 10% shareholder of C4V following this transaction, thus the ownership in iM3NY on a direct and indirect basis for Magnis will now be 57.91%.
This announcement has been authorised for release by the Board of Magnis Energy Technologies Ltd.