See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Kincora Copper Limited (the Company, Kincora) (TSXV & ASX:KCC) is pleased to provide an exploration update from ongoing drilling at Trundle Park prospect situated at the brownfield Trundle project, located in the Macquarie Arc of the Lachlan Fold Belt (LFB) in NSW, Australia.
- Ongoing drilling at Kincora’s Trundle Park prospect has yielded significant encouragement. Three zones of mineralised skarns have been intersected in most recent hole TRDD029. The cumulative mineralised interval amongst the three units totals some 213m.
- Assay results are only available for the Upper skarn which has returned 36m @ 1.17 g/t gold equivalent1. Remaining results are due in approximately 5 weeks.
- Notable mineralised skarn intervals encountered in TRDD029 are:
- Upper skarn: 36m @ 0.68 g/t gold and 0.29% copper from 732m, including 4m @ 1.19 g/t gold and 0.59% copper (2.19 g/t AuEq1) from 732m
- Middle skarn: 139.3m intersected between 826.7-966m interpreted to host multiple zones with abundant visual chalcopyrite (assay results pending)
- Lower skarn: 37.7m intersected between 981.3-1019m (assay results pending)
- Gold-copper mineralization now confirmed over a ∼1.3 km strike and open
- Follow up hole TRDD030 is ongoing, testing the up and down dip extent of the Upper skarn zone in TRDD029 and for a causative porphyry intrusion
- Assay results returned for TRDD028 have returned multiple broad lower grade gold zones
John Holliday, Technical Committee chair, and Peter Leaman, VP of Exploration, noted:
“Hole TRDD029 has returned very encouraging assay and visual results in newly discovered magnetite skarn zones typical of Macquarie Arc porphyry systems. We eagerly await assay results for the remainder of the hole.
TRDD029 opens up a significant search space south, east and west of previous drilling. This hole has further confirmed and expanded a very large mineralised system at Trundle Park that hosts the potential for a cluster of higher-grade skarn and porphyry intrusion bodies.
Despite recent rain, good drilling metres are being achieved. Ongoing hole TRDD030 will provide a better understanding of the new large mineralised zones returned in TRDD029 and coverage of the previously untested southern strike of the currently defined ∼1.3 km mineralised system at Trundle Park.”
An updated corporate presentation, including further details on the Trundle project and recent drill results, is available at www.kincoracopper.com
This article includes content from Kincora Copper, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.