See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Ardea Resources Limited (Ardea or the Company) confirms a massive nickel sulphide discovery at its Kalpini Project, 70km northeast of Kalgoorlie, WA (Figure 1 and 2).
- Diamond drill hole AELD0003 intersects massive nickel sulphide mineralisation on an intact basal contact in the West Channel
- The nickel sulphide is on the same komatiite basal flow contact intersected in adjoining diamond drill hole AELD0002 (4.8m of mineralisation, up to 4.78% nickel from 365.9m depth) (ASX release 10 June 2021)
- With two intersections of massive nickel sulphide now established on the same basal komatiite horizon, Ardea confirms a discovery
- Identification of pentlandite (nickel sulphide) and chalcopyrite (copper sulphide) confirmed by handheld XRF
- Down Hole Electro-Magnetic (DHEM) contractor has commenced work aimed at extending the target zone for follow-up drilling
Figure 1: ALED0003, NQ2 core at 392.1m showing massive sulphide zone containing visible pentlandite (nickel sulphide), chalcopyrite (copper sulphide) and pyrrhotite-pyrite (iron sulphides).
This article includes content from Ardea Resources, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.