See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Geoscience technology disruptor SensOre Ltd. (ASX:S3N) is pleased to announce results from the slimline reverse circulation (SRC) drilling of Yilgarn Exploration Ventures(YEV) North Darlot property near Leinster in Western AustraliaGoldfields region. SensOreidentified the drill targets at North Darlot.
- RC drilling at North Darlot confirms a new basement gold mineralised system building on recent SensOre air core results
- Results include:
- 7m @ 1.11g/t Au from 52m including 1m @ 5.13g/t and 14m @ 0.63g/t Au from 68m (22DNRC011) within a broad lower grade intercept of 30m @ 0.56Au from 52m
- 11m @ 0.41g/t Au from 58m and 10m @ 0.55 g/t Au from 88m (22DNRC012) within a broad lower grade intercept of 45m @ 0.27g/t from 53m
- The results highlight untested potential over a 5km trend
SensOre Chief Executive Officer Richard Taylor said: “The drill results indicate we are on to another gold mineral system by utilising our technology. The results suggest an east dip of the mineralised zone, away from the boundary and into our tenement, highlighting the potential of the western part of the tenement.”
North Darlot is a large, under-explored tenement situated in a regional fertile corridor, 25km north of Red 5> 4 Moz endowed Darlot-Centenary Gold Mine and 45km southeast of Northern Star > 2Moz endowed Bronzewing operations. YEV (SensOre 60%, Gold Road 40%, previously DGO Gold) is earning an 85% interest in the project held by geologist, Andrew Paterson.
YEV2022 air core and SRC program aimed to test the underlying sequence below the transported cover and leached upper saprolite as most of the historical drilling failed to penetrate either the thick transported cover material or the depleted residual regolith and leached bedrock. The 2022 SRC program penetrated through the transported overburden reaching lower saprolite weathering horizon and into fresh rock basement; however, difficulties were still encountered using this drilling technique and some targets were not fully tested.
The western target mineralisation in the Journey Prospect is interpreted to be associated with an Archaean unconformity and late basin margin encountered in 20DNDD001 and a series of felsic and lamprophyre intrusive dykes. Newly returned results at the north of the project, in holes 22DNRC011, 22DNRC012 and 22DNRC013 indicate mineralisation is hosted near a contact between a basalt, intermediate intrusive and foliated volcaniclastics associated with chlorite alteration and quartz veining.
This article includes content from SensOre, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.