See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
This notice is given by Auroch Minerals Limited (Auroch or the Company) in relation to the issue of the following securities:
- 7,271,922 fully paid ordinary shares on 10 December 2021 upon the conversion of 7,271,922 unlisted options exercisable at $0.10 each on or before 30 November 2021 as detailed in the attached Appendix 2A.
- 400,00 fully paid ordinary shares on 10 December 2021 upon the conversion of 400,000 class A performance rights as detailed in the attached Appendix 2A.
The Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Act) restricts the on-sale of securities issued without disclosure unless the sale is exempt under section 708 or 708A of the Act. By giving this notice, the shares detailed in the attached Appendix 2A will fall within the exemption in section 708A(5) of the Act.
Pursuant to section 708A(5)(e) of the Act the Company gives notice that:
a. the Shares were issued without disclosure to investors under Part 6D.2 of the Act;
b. the Company is providing this notice under paragraph (5)(e) of section 708A of the Act;
c. as at the date of this notice, the Company has complied with the provisions of Chapter 2M of the Act as they apply to the Company;
d. as at the date of this notice, the Company has complied with section 674 of the Act; and
e. as at the date of this notice, there is no information:
i.that has been excluded from a continuous disclosure notice in accordance with the ASX Listing Rules; and
ii. that investors and their professional advisers would reasonably require for the purpose of making an informed assessment of:
A. the assets and liabilities, financial position and performance, profits and losses and prospects of the Company; or
B. the rights and liabilities attaching to the Shares.
This article includes content from Auroch Minerals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.