See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Okapi Resources Limited (ASX: OKR) (Okapi or the Company) is pleased to announce its Maiden JORC 2012 Mineral Resource estimate for its Tallahassee Uranium Project located in Colorado, USA.
- Okapi's Maiden JORC 2012 Resource of 27.6 million pounds of U3O8 at 490ppm U3O8 for the Tallahassee Uranium Project, Colorado, USA
- Includes Measured, Indicated and Inferred resource categories
- Planning of maiden drill program well advanced
- Significant scope to increase pounds through exploration and accretive acquisitions
- Clear strategy to become a new leader in North American carbon-free nuclear energy
Okapi's Maiden 2012 Mineral Resource for the Tallahassee Uranium Project has been estimated at 25.4Mt @ 490ppm U3O8 for 27.6 million pounds of U3O8using a 250ppm cut-off grade.
Okapi Resources Executive Director David Nour commented:
"This is yet another significant milestone for Okapi, achieving a Maiden JORC 2012 Mineral Resource that provides a robust platform on which to add further pounds via exploration within our current landholdings and through further value-accretive acquisitions."
"The team is also well advanced in planning a maiden drilling program of circa 10,000m at the Tallahassee Uranium Project."
Read the full article here.