See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
Arcadia Minerals Limited (ASX:AM7, FRA:8OH) (Arcadia), is pleased to provide an update on the Lithium-in-Clays potential of its Bitterwasser Lithium Project, and reports that all the planned geostatistical drill holes (12-drill holes) and six of the 52 geological exploration drill holes of the follow-up auger drilling programi that commenced on the 1st of December 2021 have been completed. Additionally, the Company has dispatched a 153.7 kg clay sample for mineralogical and metallurgical test work.
- 28% of auger drilling program has been completed and dispatched for analysis
- Representative 153.7 kg clay sample dispatched to Anzaplan in Germany for mineralogical and metallurgical test work to understand lithium concentrations and lithium bearing phases,andtoestablishtheamenabilityoftheBitterwasser clays to beneficiation
Auger drilling program
The auger drilling program is primarily aimed at possibly extending the existing inferredJORC Mineral Resource of 15.1 million tons @ 828ppm Li and 1,79% K (at a cut-off grade of 680ppm Li)ii located in only one of seven exposed pans, from an area that represents approximately 6% of the total exposed clay pan surfaces at the project.
A total of 143 drill hole samples consisting of 17 Quality Assurance & Quality Control (QA/QC) samples and 126 clay samples have been sent to ALS Laboratories in Johannesburg, South Africa for analysis.
This article includes content from Arcadia Minerals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.