See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
The company said that FLEM surveys and geological mapping following up on helicopter-borne electro-magnetic anomalies on the Masiqhame prospecting right commenced in July 2018.
Orion Minerals (ASX/JSE:ORN) has reported positive fixed-loop electro-magnetic (FLEM) survey results over copper-zinc targets on the Masiqhame prospecting right in the Areachap Belt of South Africa.
The company said that FLEM surveys and geological mapping following up on helicopter-borne electro-magnetic (AEM or SkyTEMTM) anomalies on the Masiqhame prospecting right commenced in July 2018. Orion is targeting volcanogenic massive sulfide (VMS) zinc-copper mineralization at Masiqhame.
As highlighted in the press release:
- Two compelling volcanogenic massive sulphide targets identified from fixed-loop electromagnetic surveys.
- Targets lie within the known Boksputs VMS camp on the Masiqhame prospecting right.
- High conductance of the modelled plates suggests massive sulphide mineralization.
- Modelled conductors coincide with highly prospective stratigraphic and structural settings.