See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
American West Metals Limited (American West Metals or the Company) (ASX: AW1), is pleased to report the results of the recent ground electromagnetic (EM) surveys completed at the high-grade Storm Copper and Seal Zinc-Silver Projects (Storm, Sealor the Projects) on Somerset Island, Nunavut. These geophysical surveys are the first to be completed since American West Metals became project operator under the option agreement with Aston Bay Holdings (TSX-V: BAY).
- Numerous shallow electromagnetic (EM) conductors identified coincident with high-grade copper mineralisation intersected by previous drilling
- Seven new and untested high-priority shallow EM conductors identified
- In addition, seven large, new and untested deeper EM conductors also identified
- First ever ground EM survey completed over the high-grade Seal Zinc-Silver Deposit
- The survey confirms the growth potential of the Storm high-grade copper system
The EM surveys have successfully identified numerous conductive anomalies throughout the Storm Copper prospect area, including multiple anomalies previously untested by drilling.
A small survey was also completed over the high-grade Seal Zinc-Silver Deposit. This survey was the first of its type at Seal and was used to test the response of the zinc-silver sulphides to this method of exploration.
This article includes content from American West, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.