See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
The new facility, from Assetsecure is offered under a three-year term to help with its digital print and marketing operations.
Ovato (ASX:OVT), digital printing firm has received a three-year AU$50 million working capital facility from Assetsecure. Ovato has worked with companies including IKEA, Unilever (NYSE:UN) and Target (NYSE:TGT), among others.
As quoted in the press release:
Ovato has completed a refinance f its existing working capital facilities with a new $50 million 3-year working capital facility originated through Assetsecure Pty Limited.
The new facility replaces Ovato’s existing working capital facilities with the ANZ and provides longer term funding as the previous facilities were provided on a rolling annual basis.
Assetsecure is a specialist corporate financier funded by some of Australia’s most recognised institutional investment managers and superannuation funds.