See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
According to PolarX the first assays from new drilling point to a future resource increase at Zackly in Alaska.
PolarX (ASX:PXX) has announced outstanding first assay results for 2018 from drilling at the Zackly copper‐gold deposit within its Alaska Range project.
According to the company, the first assays from new drilling point to a future resource increase at Zackly; further assays pending from resource extension holes which contained visible gold and copper.
As quoted in the press release:
The intersection includes a 0.3m down‐hole thickness from 56.7m which assayed 27.3 percent copper, 2.5 grams per tonne (g/t) gold and 82.5g/t silver. This intersection was close to the bottom of the overall mineralized zone in this hole.
The current Zackly inferred resource stands at 41,000t of copper, 213,000oz of gold and 1.5Moz silver from surface. It occurs over a strike length of 1km.
Hole ZX‐18020 was drilled 850m east of this resource. Given this result and the fact that several other holes drilled as part of this program intersected visible mineralization (with assays pending) outside the current resource, PolarX expects the JORC resource estimate to increase.