See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
The company says that the current Zackly inferred resource stands at 41,000 tonnes of copper, 213,000 ounces of gold and 1.5 million ounces of silver.
PolarX (ASX:PXX) has announced more strong assay results from well outside the resource boundary at the Zackly copper-gold deposit within its Alaska Range project.
As quoted in the press release:
The latest assays confirm a high-grade, 9.3m wide down-hole interval of magnetite skarn containing 3.3 percent copper, 2.3 grams per tonne (g/t) gold and 19.7 g/t silver, in hole ZX-18023, 350m east of the JORC resource at Zackly.
Significantly, this hole, ZX-10023, was drilled between the current resource and recently reported hole ZX-18020, which was drilled 850m along-strike from the resource and assayed 55m at 2.8g/t gold and 0.6 percent copper just 2.5m from surface.
The company says that the current Zackly inferred resource stands at 41,000 tonnes of copper, 213,000 ounces of gold and 1.5 million ounces of silver from surface. It occurs over a strike length of 1km and it is expected to increase as a result of the current drilling program.