See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Arcadia Minerals Ltd (ASX:AM7, FRA:8OH) (Arcadia or the Company ), the diversified exploration company targeting a suite of projects aimed at Tantalum, Lithium, Nickel, Copper, and Gold in Namibia, is pleased to announce positive lithium mineralogical test results from its Bitterwasser lithium clay project.
- Mineralogical test work conducted by Anzaplan on a composite sample produced during the current drilling campaign has identified the Bitterwasser clay mineral as Montmorillonite, similarly to that found in Nevada lithium clays (part of the smectite group)1.
- The Company has commenced leach test work on the lithium clays at the University of Stellenbosch
- The Company appointed Multotech to conduct cyclone test work and to investigate the possibility of removing the clay fraction from the coarse fraction of the potential ore body, and by doing this, possibly increasing the lithium grade in the material to be leached.
- Drill results from the recently completed drilling program across the pan containing an existing JORC Mineral Resource remain on track to be received in the first half of this month.
This article includes content from Arcadia Minerals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.