See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
GTI Resources Ltd (GTI or Company) is pleased to advise that 2 mud rotary drill rigs have now completed the first 10 holes of its 50,000‐foot (~15,000 metre) ~100‐hole maiden drill program within exploration area 1 (Exparea1) at the Thor ISR uranium project in Wyoming’s Great Divide basin (Figure1).
- First 10 holes completed of the 50,000ft (~15,000m)~100‐hole maiden drill program
- Encouraging results with mineralisation meeting expectations for economic ISR recovery
- Best holes to date of 27.5ft at 0.44% (440ppm) eU308 for a Grade Thickness (GT) of 1.92 & 23 ft at 0.63%(630ppm) eU308 for GT of 1.741
- 5 out of 10 holes met both grade and GT cut off or an averageGT of 0.99 GT
- Mineralisation appears conducive to ISR recovery with water table 100 ft above hosts and
- At least three separate roll fronts are present in the main hosts and unit with additional sands positioned above & below the main sand unit showing trace mineralisation.
Figure 1. Thor Project Uranium Drilling Location Map, Great Divide Basin, Wyoming USA.
This article includes content from GTI Resources, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.