See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Targeting home and commercial automation businesses, Fokused has inked a AU$250,000 deal aiming to maximize sales leads for Quantify.
Quantify Technology (ASX:QFY), a building automation company, announced that Fokused has agreed to a AU$250,000 deal where it will market Quantify’s technology to a network of over 30 home companies in Western Australia.
Through a four year purchasing agreement, Fokused will be driving its sales pipeline through marketing to developers, builders and electrical contractors, among others.
As quoted in the press release:
Fokused will initially market directly to 30+ home automation companies in Western Australia, using local sales representatives, as well as to electrical contractors, end-users, developers, architects and builders.
Excited by the significant potential of Quantify Technology’s products, Fokused was established by Mark Peterson, solely to be a promoter and exclusive stockist of the Company’s technology in WA. It represents a further step in the company’s strategy to maximize the sales opportunities in Australia.