See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Elevate Uranium Limited (ASX:EL8) releases its quarterly activities reported to March 2022.
- Drill Progam and Resource Estimation at Koppies
- Initial JORC Resource Estimation in progress.
- A review of the Koppies resource drilling to date, identifies substantial additional areas to drill.
- 73 km of Prospective Palaeochannels Identified at Capri
- Airborne EM survey identified 73 km of palaeochannels, with coincident uranium channel radiometric anomalies.
- Prospective for calcrete hosted uranium, similar to that at the Marenica Uranium Project on which U-pgradeTM was developed.
- Exploration at Angela and Minerva
- Geochemical surveys were completed at the Angela and Minerva Uranium Projects in the Northern Territory
Drilling and Resource Definition activities at Koppies
During the quarter, a review of drilling results to date at the Koppies Project, identified substantial areas that will require additional drilling to further delineate the extent of mineralisation beyond that to be included in the upcoming mineral resource estimate. Nevertheless, the Company is preparing a mineral resource estimate using the drilling results to date, to provide guidance to the market. Follow up drilling programs are currently being planned and will be commenced in the near future.
As can be seen from Figure 1, Koppies is a small portion of the area that the Company controls in the Namib Area in the Southern Erongo Region of Namibia, highlighting the substantial opportunities to increase the Company’s mineralisation in the greater Namib Area.
The location of the Koppies project relative to the Company’s contiguous tenement position in the Namib Area of Namibia and Deep Yellow Ltd’s Tumas 1 East deposit, is shown in Figure 1, and relative to the Company’s Namibian tenements in Figure 2.