See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
TEMPUS RESOURCES LTD. (“Tempus” or the “Company”) (ASX: TMR, TSXV: TMRR, OTC: TMRFF) reports on its activities for the Quarter ended 31 March 2022 (the “Quarter”).
During the quarter ending 31 March 2022, Tempus commenced a large scale soil sampling program at its Valle Del Tigre Project in Ecuador, received assays from Blue Vein drilling at Elizabeth Project completed in October 2021, and executed an exploration agreement with the Stswecem’c Xgat’Tem First Nation regarding the Blackdome Gold Mine Project.
Tempus announced the 2022 exploration drilling plan for the Elizabeth Gold Project during the quarter. The 2023 Elizabeth drill program will include approximately 30 drill-holes (for approximately 8,500 metres) focused on the expansion of the mineral resource for the project.
Elizabeth Gold Project
- Assays from the final six drill holes from the 2021 season were received during the quarter
- Significant intersections include:
- EZ-21-25 (Blue Vein)
- 13.4g/t gold over 2.70m, including
- 71.3g/t gold over 0.50m
- EZ-21-26 (Blue Vein)
- 9.13g/t gold over 1.25 metres, including
- 45.1g/t gold over 0.25 metres
- EZ-21-27 (Blue Vein)
- 14.3g/t gold over 1.40 metres, including
- 19.2g/t gold over 1.00 metres
- EZ-21-23 (SW Vein)
- 1.83g/t gold over 4.10m, including
- 4.98g/t gold over 0.70m
- EZ-21-25 (Blue Vein)
- Since its discovery in September 2021, the Blue Vein has developed a high-grade mineralised zone now extending over 80 metres of strike with three drill-holes resulting in ‘bonanza' (>1oz/t) intersections and remains open at depth and along strike·
- The Blue Vein as well as new vein targets (Main Vein, West Vein, Ella Zone) will be the focus of the announced 2022 drill campaign at the Elizabeth Gold Project. The 2022 drill program will target the overall expansion of the resource and include up to 30 diamond drill-holes for approximately 8,500 metres.
Blackdome Gold Mine Project
- The company announced the signing of a key exploration agreement with the Stswecem'c Xgat'tem First Nation ("SXFN") in relation to the Blackdome Gold Mine
Zamora Projects - Ecuador
- Tempus commenced the Phase 2 soil sampling program at its Valle del Tigre Project located in south-eastern Ecuador. The sampling program is ongoing and expected to be complete in Q2 2022.
ELIZABETH-BLACKDOME GOLD PROJECT (BRITISH COLUMBIA, CANADA – 100%)
The Elizabeth-Blackdome Gold Project comprises 315km2 (200km2 for Blackdome and 115km2 for Elizabeth) of mining and exploration licences in southern British Columbia, Canada.
The Blackdome Gold Mine includes relatively unexplored epithermal gold mineralization that was historically produced approximately 230,000 ounces of gold at an average mill head grade of 10.5 g/t gold (1985-1991). The Blackdome Gold Mine includes a fully permitted process plant and associated tailings storage facility.
The Elizabeth Gold Project (approximately 30km south of the Blackdome Mine and associated mill) is a relatively underexplored high-grade mesothermal gold project with mineralisation presenting itself in vein sets that range in true width from 0.5 m to 6.5 metres. The high-grade quartz veins encountered in the drilling at Elizabeth show close geological similarities to the Bralorne-Pioneer mesothermal vein system (approximately 30km south), which was mined to a depth of approximately 2,000 metres and produced more than 4 million ounces of gold over more than 70 years (from approximately 1900 to 1971). The Elizabeth and Blackdome project areas are connected by licences covering a potential haul road between the two projects.
This article includes content from TEMPUS RESOURCES LTD , licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.