See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Queensland Pacific Metals Ltd (ASX:QPM) (“QPM” or “the Company”) is pleased to present a summary of activities from the December 2021 quarter.
- Attendance of Australia-Korea Business Council meeting with His Excellency the Republic of Korea President Moon Jae-In and Minister for Trade, Investment and Energy Moon Sung-Wook to discuss QPM’s potential to become a supplier of critical battery metals to Korea.
- Completion of Life Cycle Analysis by Minviro confirming that the TECH Project is carbon negative, which would make QPM a global leader in sustainable nickel and cobalt production.
- Strong progress made on debt funding with conditional finance support of $250m received from Export Finance Australia, letters of interest from nine leading commercial banks and eligibility letters from three offshore Export Credit Agencies / Develop FinanceInstitutions.
- Advancing through Definitive Feasibility Study, with focus on value engineering, critical vendor engagement and process optimisation.
- Execution of Heads of Agreement for license on HPA technology with Lava Blue and first production of 4N HPA from New Caledoniaore.
- Excellent progress on project approvals and completion of cultural heritage clearance activities at Lansdownsite.
- Completion of $30 m equity raising and receipt of R&D FY June 2021 tax return of $2.2m.Cash balance at quarter end was $47.1m
This article includes content from Queensland Pacific Metals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.