See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
RareX (ASX:REE) is an exploration company that aims to become a leading producer and supplier of key rare earth elements such as neodymium-praseodymium which are needed for the manufacturing of Rare Earth Permanent Magnets (REPM).
RareX's project portfolio includes its flagship Cummins Range Rare Earths and its NSW Copper Gold JV with Kincora Copper Limited. The company's fully-owned flagship Cummins Range Rare Earths project is a globally-significant advanced rare earth and niobium project located in the tier 1 mining jurisdiction of Western Australia.
RareX's Company Highlights
- RareX aims to become a leading producer and supplier of key rare earth elements such as neodymium-praseodymium which are needed for the manufacturing of Rare Earth Permanent Magnets (REPM).
- The company's fully-owned flagship Cummins Range Rare Earths project is a globally-significant, potentially low CAPEX and advanced rare earth project. The project has a significant maiden JORC 2012 inferred and indicated mineral resource of 18.8Mt at 1.15% TREO (inc. 0.23% NdPr) + 0.14% Nb2O5 including a high-grade resource of .5Mt at 1.98% TREO (inc. 0.38% NdPr) + 0.21% Nb2O5
- RareX is currently completing a significant exploration and resource expansion program targeting primary mineralisation for the first time at Cummins Range
- RareX provides shareholders access to high-potential copper and gold projects in the Lachlan Fold Belt with its NSW Copper Gold projects
- RareX's Cummins Range Rare Earths project is near prospective and productive mines including Browns Range Rare Earth owned by Northern Minerals (ASX:NTU) and the operating Nicholson Gold mine owned by Pantoro (ASX:PNR).
- RareX hold significant equity investments in Kincora Copper Limited, Canada Rare Earths Company and Cosmos Exploration
- The company boasts a strong management team with more than 30 years of experience in rare earth metal discovery. RareX is led by the current management of EAU Mining and Met-Chem Consulting and former management of Primero Group (ASX:PGX), Peak Resources (ASX:PEK), Arafura Resources (ASX:ARU) and Titan Minerals (ASX:TTM).