See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Red River Resources has announced that the company has awarded an extension of the underground mining contract to PYBAR Mining Services at its West 45 zinc mine in northern Queensland, Australia.
Red River Resources (ASX:RVR) has announced that the company has awarded an extension of the underground mining contract to PYBAR Mining Services at its West 45 zinc mine in northern Queensland, Australia.
The West 45 mining contract extension commences on January 2019, when the current contract finishes, and will run for a maximum of 2 years or until cessation of West 45 mine life.
As quoted in the press release:
PYBAR Mining Services (PYBAR) are an Australian based and owned underground mining contractor with a long track record in metalliferous underground mining contracts within Australia, and have an outstanding reputation in terms of safety, execution and quality.
Red River’s West 45 mine has an ore reserve of 567,000 tonnes grading 11.6 percent zinc equivalent, and the company is soon to commence a 4,500m underground diamond drilling program to extend the mine’s life.