See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Blackstone Minerals Limited (ASX: BSX) (“Company”) refers to an article published in this morning’s Street Talk in today’s Australian Financial Review titled “Vietnam’s Vingroup has eyes on Blackstone Minerals”.
With regards to the information published, Blackstone confirms discussions are ongoing with Vingroup in relation to its development strategy for the Company’s Ta Khoa Project. In line with Blackstone’s strategy, discussions are ongoing in relation to potential offtake and funding. These discussions are incomplete, and the company will make an announcement should it be required to in accordance with its continuous disclosure requirement.
There is no certainty a binding agreement will eventuate.
For and on behalf of the Board.
Tel: +61 8 9425 5217
This article includes content from Blackstone Minerals Limited , licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.