See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
SensOre Ltd. (SensOre or the Company) is pleased to advise it commenced trading on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) on Friday, 11 February 2022 at 1:00pm AEDT under ASX Code S3N following successful completion of its IPO which raised approximately $7.5 million (before costs).
- SensOre (ASX: S3N) commenced trading on the ASX on Friday, 11 February 2022 at 1:00pm (AEDT) following successful completion of its initial public offering (IPO) which raised approx. $7.5 million
- SensOre aims to become a leading minerals-targeting company through exploration that combines AI-technology, big data and vast geosciences expertise
- Proceeds from the IPO will fund SensOre’s technology and exploration plans including further exploration and evaluation of its project portfolio, securing new exploration opportunities, expanding its technology, and growing its client base
- Listing on the ASX has been a two-year objective for SensOre and is an important milestone
SensOre has developed proprietary AI-enhanced technology designed to advance the way companies integrate, interrogate and analyse geoscience data and increase the potential for mineral discovery.
The Company has a portfolio of gold exploration projects in the Yilgarn Craton, Western Australia and has exposure to the battery and critical metals sector through its farm-in to the Moonera and Auralia projects.
SensOre also continues its research and development activities to expand target generation and validation for use by the SensOre Group and the Company’s growing client base.
This article includes content from SensOre, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.