See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
SensOre (ASX: S3N) aims to become the top performing global minerals targeting company through deployment of big data, artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning technologies and geoscience expertise. AI-targets are leveraged through SensOre’s three business divisions: Technology, Services & Exploration.
- SensOre acquires Intrepid Geophysics to advance its client base and east coast presence
- Technology milestones achieved over the quarter:
- Geochemistry data ingestion for Western Australia
- Completion of discovery process with CGI (formerly Unico) to advance cloud-based platform
- Successful completion of Victoria pilot project in the Stawell and Ballarat gold corridors
- Services milestones achieved over the quarter:
- Delivery of South Australia project to Aroha Resources, Argonaut Resources and Barton Gold
- Lithium targeting advanced to near completion for clients
- Exploration – multiple exploration campaigns continued at S3N’s WA projects with many assays pending:
- North Darlot – RC gold results confirm basement mineralisation and highlight untested potential
- Eaglehawk – 74 air core holes for a total of 6,480m. Assays pending
- Balagundi – 81 air core holes for a total of 3,778m. Assays pending
- Maynards Dam/Marloo – 105 air core holes for 2,955m with a further 60 holes completed post-quarter end for a total of 5,288m drilled. Assays pending
- Moonera – single mud rotary diamond hole (22MODD001) to a total depth of 733.10m. Assays pending
Figure 1: Wallis Drilling at SensOre’s Moonera prospect in the Madura region, Western Australia
Geoscience technology disruptor SensOre (ASX:S3N) is pleased to present its quarterly activities report for the period ending 30 June 2022.
Over the quarter, SensOre demonstrated significant developments across its three business units of Technology, Services and Exploration reinforcing the Company’s ambition of becoming a top performing minerals targeting company. SensOre announced the acquisition of Intrepid Geophysics – a significant step towards customer acquisition, data integration and revenue building. More information on this transaction is provided in the Corporate section of this report.
SensOre’s technology applies advances in AI and machine learning to large geoscience datasets to increase discovery rates, reduce exploration costs and minimise the environmental footprint of exploration.
GSWA data ingestion milestone
SensOre’s Technology division reached an important milestone during the quarter, completing a major update involving the cleaning and ingestion of valuable geochemical data into the Company’s hyperdimensional Data Cube. The expanded Data Cube now includes 2021 released Geological Survey of Western Australia industry data across WA. The expanded Data Cube strengthens the AI-enhanced exploration services SensOre offers to its clients and partners.
Figure 2: Geochemical data sets over Western Australia
Technology platform development
SensOre completed its discovery process with CGI (formerly Unico) to advance the Company’s cloud-based platform. The project uses SensOre’s AI-driven technology to create a digital twin of the Earth’s surface, enhancing the way exploration companies identify and analyse mineral exploration targets with a focus on optimising the decision-making process in targeting.
This article includes content from SensOre, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.