- Belararox Limited is a mineral exploration and development company focussing on its 100-percent-owned precious and base metal assets.
- The company’s focus on battery metals creates an opportunity to gain access to funding from the Australian government, which is investing in mining projects to reach its 2030 net-zero goals.
- Belara, the company’s flagship asset, has an inferred resource of 5 million tonnes of base and precious metals, including zinc, lead, copper, silver and gold.
- Belararox Limited will soon begin the next phase of drilling at Belara.
- The company’s secondary Bullabulling project in Western Australia has a planned drilling campaign for 2023.
- Belararox’s recently acquired Toro-Malambo-Tambo (TMT) project in Argentina includes untested assets. The company inspected and reviewed key mineralised sections of historical drill core stored in trays as part of its due diligence process in acquiring the project and has verified the presence of zinc mineralisation.
- An experienced board and management team leads the company towards exploring and developing its asset portfolio with expertise throughout the mining industry.
Belararox Limited (ASX:BRX) is an Australian mineral exploration and development company focusing on its 100-percent-owned base and precious metals projects, targeting zinc, copper, gold, silver, nickel and lead resources, and aiming to be. The company aims to be a significant contributor to help meet the world’s growing demand for battery and renewable energy metals.
The Australian government is investing nearly AU$70 billion to boost renewable energy initiatives to meet its 2030 net-zero goals, which not only provides Belararox opportunity to access government funding but also allows it to benefit from a supportive policy regime.