- Charger Metals is an Australia-based exploration company with three projects located throughout Australia, the world’s largest producer of lithium.
- Each of the company’s projects provides access to important battery metals, such as lithium, nickel, copper and PGEs.
- The Lake Johnston project is Charger Metals’ most advanced project and contains a high amount of unexplored pegmatites with final assays of its maiden drill program at the Medcalf Prospect indicating significant intersections including:
- 4 meters @ 2.06 percent Li2O from 145 meters (23CRC013)
- 6 meters @ 1.56 percent Li2O from 19 meters (23CRC006)
- 6 meters @ 1.52 percent Li2O from 26 meters (22CRC005)
- 5 meters @ 1.86 percent Li2O from 24 meters (22CRC007)
- The Bynoe project is surrounded by Australia’s most recent lithium producer, creating confidence that Bynoe will also bear fruit.
- T1 drilling program at the Coates project has been completed, with four diamond core drill holes all intersecting the targeted Coates Mafic intrusion.
- Charger Metals has a strong leadership team with decades of applicable experience that will help guide the development of each project and the company overall.
Australia is known as the top lithium-producing country on the planet, with an average lithium production of 55,000 metric tons (MT) per year and an estimated 3.8 million MT of lithium reserves. In 2019, Australia produced 55 percent of the world’s lithium supply. The added presence of nickel and copper in Australia makes it an ideal destination for mining essential battery metals and an extremely valuable location for exploration. The country is poised to play a significant role in the global quest for emissions reduction, as demand for battery metals for electric vehicle production continues to rise.
Charger Metals (ASX:CHR) is an exploration-focused battery minerals company targeting lithium and other battery metal projects throughout Western Australia and the Northern Territory. Charger Metals currently has three projects in the exploration phase, with drill-ready targets for lithium, nickel, copper and platinum-group elements (PGEs). The company has a strong management team composed of mining industry professionals with strong backgrounds in battery metals.