- Cyprium Metals is a near term copper producer - heap leach operation targeting second half 2023 production
- The company has a highly credentialed management team with the experience to grow each of their projects
- The company is focused on its Nifty open pit heap leach copper strategy to produce LME grade A copper cathode metal plate
- The company has a portfolio of development opportunities with over +1.6Mt of contained copper in mineral resources
- Secured AU$50 million offtake prepayment facility for its Nifty Copper Project
Copper has been called "the new oil" by market analysts due to its importance in current and future technologies, especially emerging green technologies. Its importance has some analysts anticipating that there could be a copper supply deficit of 4.7 million metric tons by 2030. Plus, with policymakers around the world working to create emissions reduction strategies that call for the development of alternative energy sources, it's clear why copper is becoming so important in the global economy.
Copper is a key component in the manufacturing of windmills, solar panels, electric vehicles and next-generation batteries. Of course, copper is already in high demand for a plethora of popular devices, ranging from smartphones to copper tubing as well. Failing to address the impending deficit could lead to significant price increases.
Cyprium Metals (ASX:CYM) is an Australian-based mid-tier mining company focused on developing multiple copper projects throughout Western Australia. The company has projects throughout Western Australia at various stages of development. Cyprium Metals unlocks the value of copper projects through its highly credentialed management team headed by engineers with years of experience in the mining industry.