- Elevate Uranium Limited is the largest tenement holder for uranium in Namibia, the fourth-highest uranium-producing country in the world.
- Elevate Uranium is actively exploring in Namibia, with four recent discoveries including Koppies, Capri, Namib IV and Hirabeb.
- Elevate Uranium has JORC resources of 81 million pounds of uranium in Namibia and 48 million pounds of uranium in Australia.
- Elevate Uranium's fully-owned and patented breakthrough U-pgradeTM beneficiation process has the potential to provide Elevate Uranium with a significant competitive advantage and cost reduction.
- The company is backed by a management team with over 50 years of experience in the uranium sector with a proven track record in the exploration and development of various mining projects.
As decarbonization and electrification continue to develop around the world, carbon-free nuclear power is required to achieve both changes. Why is this the case? It's simple - nuclear power produces zero carbon emissions, prevents air pollution, spans a small land footprint and produces minimal waste. Nuclear power is central to the clean energy movement. As a result, the uranium market presents an exciting opportunity for investors seeking to capitalize on the clean energy movement.
Elevate Uranium Limited (ASX:EL8; OTCQX: ELVUF; NSX:EL8) is an Australian mineral exploration and development company specializing in identifying, exploring and acquiring highly prospective uranium projects in Australia and Namibia. The company is the largest tenement holder for uranium in Namibia, which is the fourth-highest uranium-producing country in the world. The company is backed by a management team with over 50 years of experience in the uranium sector and a proven track record in the exploration and development of various mining projects.