- Eclipse Metals is an exploration and mining development company with assets in Greenland and Australia, supporting the world’s decarbonization goals.
- The company’s flagship Ivigtût multi-commodity asset in Greenland exposes the company to REEs, high-purity quartz, and other industrial metals required for emerging technologies.
- Greenland is a mining-friendly yet underexplored jurisdiction, creating tremendous opportunities for the company.
- Eclipse Metals’ portfolio of assets in Australia includes projects in Queensland and the Northern Territory in world-class mining jurisdictions.
- The company has begun its initial exploratory drilling campaign in Greenland and is progressing on the project’s environmental impact assessment for the mining license.
- An experienced management team leads Eclipse Metals with decades of experience in the mining industry.
Eclipse Metals Ltd. (ASX:EPM) is an exploration and mining development company focusing on multi-commodity assets that support the world’s decarbonization goals. The company has a robust portfolio of projects in Australia and Greenland targeting crucial minerals, including rare earth elements (REEs), lithium, zinc, manganese, high-purity quartz, gold, copper, vanadium and uranium.Governments worldwide have set ambitious goals to reach net-zero emissions in the coming decades, highlighting miners that supply the critical minerals required for low-carbon technologies, which is expected to consume a growing percentage of the world’s total mineral production, with vital elements growing by over 100 percent by 2050, according to the World Bank.