- Hydralyte International is a rapid hydration drink business with a focus on North America and established supply chains in both the United States and Canada.
The company's 2023 financials are incredibly promising:
- Trailing 12 months revenue of US$10.4 million in Q3 FY23
- 58 percent gross margin in Q3 2023
- Cash burn reduction of 47 percent on PCP to US$1.46 million in Q3 FY22, with initiatives in place expected to reduce this further
- US$140,000 in gross sales from Amazon Prime Day in July.
- Although Hydralyte recently reduced its marketing expenditure, it still experienced strong revenue growth throughout the first three quarters of 2023, driven by ongoing eCommerce sales, an established brick-and-mortar footprint, new SKU additions and a partnership with leading entrepreneur and actress, Shay Mitchell.
- The United Kingdom represents an international expansion opportunity for Hydralyte, with products being sold on Amazon UK and appearing on store shelves in Whole Foods and Chemist Warehouse.
- Agreement with specialist e-commerce company RooLife Group Limited (ASX: RLG) to exclusively market, sell and distribute Hydralyte products in China
- Appointed leading health and wellness products broker LeBeau Excel as its new sales broker, giving Hydralyte the ability to significantly expand its footprint in the Canadian market.
- In addition to a solid manufacturing base and supply chain, Hydralyte is supported by leaders with decades of experience in health and wellness.
- Hydralyte products are widely accepted in both the medical and athletic communities. As a result, the company is extremely well-positioned to leverage the fast-growing electrolyte hydration drinks market.
Hydralyte International (ASX: HPC ) is an ASX-listed rapid hydration solutions business focused on the large North American and European markets.
With an established supply chain in both Canada and the United States, the company recently surpassed US$10.4 million in 12-month trailing revenue with a gross margin of a staggering 58 percent during Q3 FY23. The company delivered strong revenue of US$2.6 million in Q3 2023, combined with an ongoing reduction in net cash used in operating activities.
Hydralyte rapid rehydration product was also the number one SKU in the hydration category on Amazon Prime Day in Canada, where it's the number two hydration brand overall with a 21 percent market share. Starting on Prime Day, Hydralyte delivered ~US$140,000 in gross sales over 48 hours – which has underpinned a strong ecommerce sales pipeline in the recent months.