- The current focus on battery metals creates significant upside opportunities for exploration, particularly on copper and nickel.
- Australian exploration company Miramar Resources is well-positioned to take advantage of the battery metals opportunity.
- Led by an experienced board with a track record of successful discovery, development and production, Miramar has acquired multiple potential world-class deposits, including:
- Large, shallow IOCG targets at Whaleshark
- Multiple nickel-copper-PGE targets at Bangemall
- Multiple strategic Eastern Goldfields projects, including one with the potential to become a new gold camp
- Miramar is an active explorer with regular news flow, a tight share register and low enterprise value.
With the explosive growth of the electric vehicle market and the global push for sustainability, demand for battery metals is skyrocketing. This has created significant upside potential for exploration, particularly where copper and nickel are concerned.
Miramar Resources (ASX:M2R) intends to leverage that potential to the fullest. Led by an experienced board with a proven track record of successful exploration and discovery, the company has acquired multiple projects with the potential to host world-class mineral deposits. These discovery opportunities span Australia's Eastern Goldfields and Capricorn Orogen, a rapidly emerging yet largely underexplored mineral province.