- Nordic Nickel is an Australian exploration and development company focusing on its district-scale nickel assets in Northern Finland
- Finland is a Tier-1 mining jurisdiction with a deep history in the industry, resulting in mining-friendly regulations.
- The European Union Critical Minerals Act has included nickel as a critical mineral and exploration and development will benefit from future incentives.
- Nordic Nickel’s flagship Pulju Nickel Project already has a near-surface JORC-compliant resource estimate of 133.6 million tonnes, with 278,520 tonnes of Nickel and 12,500 tonnes of cobalt .
- The company’s second Maaninkajoki 3 Project covers 30 kilometers of exploration licenses, and the company has the option to earn up to 75 per cent.
- An experienced management team with a track record and deep expertise in the natural resources industry leads the company.
Nordic Nickel (ASX:NNL) is a nickel sulphide exploration and development company focused on becoming a major supplier of sustainably sourced, traceable, high-purity class 1 nickel through its portfolio of highly prospective assets in Finland. A highly-credentialed team with a solid track record and experience throughout the mining industry leads the company in executing its exploration and development strategy.
Finland is a Tier-1 mining-friendly jurisdiction with a long mining history in the Central Lapland Greenstone Belt. Additionally, the country is incentivising battery mineral projects and is positioned to become a major player in the full battery value chain, making it an ideal jurisdiction for exploration and development.
The European Union Critical Minerals Act includes nickel as a critical mineral and will play a vital role in the energy transition and through the electrification of the transportation sector and renewable energy and storage industry.