- Pivotal Metals is an exploration and development mining company with assets in Canada, enabling it to become a significant contributor to domestic supply chains of critical minerals.
- The company’s Horden Lake copper-nickel-PGM project in Quebec has a JORC mineral resource estimate of 27.8 million tons (Mt) at 1.49 percent copper equivalent (CuEq) containing 414 kt of contained CuEq.
- The Belleterre-Anglier Project, also in Quebec, is an early-stage exploration asset with known high-grade nickel-copper-PGE deposits.
- Pivotal Metals is led by an experienced management team and board of directors that create confidence in its ability to reach its goals.
- Pivotal Metals recently raised AU$4 million through a flow-through share structure to advance its Quebec projects.
Countries across the globe are setting energy transition goals to meet emissions targets, leading to increasing global competition for critical minerals. Canada and the US have developed their own clean energy strategies, yet both countries are also heavily reliant on imports. A common denominator among the critical mineral strategies is the need to develop domestic supply chains. A domestic supply chain would create sustained growth for the energy transition, but getting there will require significant government investment. All of these factors add up to a steadily growing global demand for minerals and fierce competition to win the attention of mining companies necessary to build out the domestic supply chain.Pivotal Metals (ASX:PVT) is a global developer and explorer of world-class mineral deposits critical to an ever-increasing, technology-driven world economy. With copper and nickel assets in Canada, Pivotal Metals is committed to developing its projects in a manner that is environmentally and socially responsible.