- SensOre is leveraging proprietary technology, big data analytics and extensive technical expertise to optimize every aspect of mining exploration.
- The company is a mineral-targeting firm operating out of Australia, with a particular emphasis on discovering precious and battery metals.
- SensOre has developed a suite of advanced technologies that aim to streamline mineral exploration through predictive targeting, organizing geoscience data and platforms powered by machine learning technology.
- The company’s Data Cube leverages over 60 billion data points across more than 2,400 layers to predict and determine deposit data layer correlations.
- Discriminant Predictive Targeting Technology (DPT) improves the way mining companies integrate, interrogate and analyze geoscience data, providing them with deep insights into where and how they should explore
Australia is already a particularly well-invested and well-established region for mining operations. Western Australia is particularly impressive, contributing to 63 percent of the country’s total mineral exploration expenditure. Australia is also one of the top five producers of minerals in the world for resources like alumina, lithium, zinc and manganese among others, with significant resources found in Western Australia. Given that mineral demand is on the rise and expected to continue to increase, there is a present and future opportunity for mineral exploration in Australia.SensOre (ASX:S3N) is an Australia-based minerals-targeting company working to meet the need for better mining exploration methods and has the advantage of running its operations out of Western Australia. SensOre aims to combine its proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) enhanced technology with its significant geoscientific experience and big data to become the top minerals-targeting company in the world. CEO Richard Taylor describes this combination as a means of “surgical exploration reducing costs, especially in drilling.”