See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INVESTOR REPORTS
Successful $1.0M Placement & Launch Of Share Purchase Plan
SensOre (ASX: S3N or the Company) aims to become the top performing global minerals targeting company through deployment of big data, artificial intelligence/machine learning technologies and geoscience expertise.
SensOre Limited is pleased to announce it has secured binding commitments for a $1.0m placement to new and existing investors (Placement). Alongside the Placement, a Share Purchase Plan will be offered to existing eligible shareholders raising up to A$1.0 million.
Bell Potter Securities Ltd acted as Lead Manager for the Placement.
The issue price of A$0.25 per share for both the Placement and the Share Purchase Plan represents a:
- 16.7% discount to the closing price of SensOre shares of A$0.30 on 8 May 2023 being the last trading day prior to release of this announcement; and a
- 27.4% discount to the 10-day VWAP prior to the release of this announcement.
Under the Placement, a total of 4,000,000 new fully paid ordinary shares will be issued. Approximately 2.1 million shares (raising approximately $0.52 million) will be issued under ASX listing Rule 7.1 and a further 1.9 million shares (raising approximately $0.48 million) will be issued to Directors of the Company, subject to shareholder approval which will be sought at a General Meeting (GM), intended to be held in late June 2023. The Placement included a one (1) for two (2) free attaching option exercisable at $0.375 and expiring three (3) years from the issue date. It is anticipated that shares and options will be allotted under Listing Rule 7.1, with the shares expected to be issued on or around 18 May 2023. Further details of the Placement issue are set out in the Appendix 3B lodged by the Company today.
Funds raised under the Placement will primarily be used to fund growth of the Company’s technology and exploration services businesses, as well as for general working capital purposes.
Share Purchase Plan
SensOre Limited is also pleased to announce a Share Purchase Plan (SPP) offered to existing eligible shareholders, being those shareholders that are residents in Australia or New Zealand that held SensOre shares as at 7:00pm (AEDT) on Wednesday, 10 May 2023. Eligible shareholders will be invited to participate in the SPP at the same issue price as the Placement (A$0.25 per share and options with One (1) option for every two (2) shares at an exercise price of A$0.375 and with an expiry of three (3) years from the issue date) also announced today.
The SPP will provide eligible shareholders the opportunity to increase their holding by up to A$30,000 without incurring any brokerage or transaction costs. The SPP is targeted to raise a maximum A$1.0 million and is not underwritten. If the full amount is raised 4,000,000 shares and 2,000,000 options will be issued.
SensOre may increase or decrease the size of the SPP and/or scale back applications under the SPP at its discretion. Any scale-back will be applied to the extent and in the manner, SensOre sees fit, which may include taking into account a number of factors such as the size of an applicant's shareholding at the record date for the SPP, the extent to which the applicant has sold or purchased shares since the record date, whether the applicant may have multiple registered holdings, the date on which the application was made, and the total applications received from eligible shareholders.
Further information regarding the SPP (including terms and conditions of the SPP) will be provided to eligible shareholders in the SPP offer booklet, which will be made available to eligible shareholders shortly. Eligible shareholders wishing to participate in the SPP will need to apply in accordance with the instructions in the SPP offer booklet. Participation in the SPP is optional.
At the time of allotment under both the Placement and SPP, New Shares issued under the offers will rank pari- passu with existing shares. The Share Purchase Plan Timetable is as follows:
The above timetable is indicative only and is subject to change. All dates and times are AEST. Subject to the requirements of the Corporations Act, the ASX Listing Rules and any other applicable laws, SensOre reserves the right to amend this timetable at any time, including extending the closing date of the Share Purchase Plan period or accepting late applications, either generally or in particular cases, without notice. Any extension of the closing date will have a consequential effect on the issue date of the New Shares. The commencement of quotation of New Shares is subject to confirmation from ASX. The information in this announcement does not constitute financial product advice and does not take into account the financial objectives, personal situation or circumstances of any shareholder. If you are in any doubt as to how to proceed, please contact your financial, tax or other professional adviser.
This article includes content from SensOre Limited, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.
Australia is already a particularly well-invested and well-established region for mining operations. Western Australia is particularly impressive, contributing to 63 percent of the country’s total mineral exploration expenditure. Australia is also one of the top five producers of minerals in the world for resources like alumina, lithium, zinc and manganese among others, with significant resources found in Western Australia. Given that mineral demand is on the rise and expected to continue to increase, there is a present and future opportunity for mineral exploration in Australia.SensOre (ASX:S3N) is an Australia-based minerals-targeting company working to meet the need for better mining exploration methods and has the advantage of running its operations out of Western Australia. SensOre aims to combine its proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) enhanced technology with its significant geoscientific experience and big data to become the top minerals-targeting company in the world. CEO Richard Taylor describes this combination as a means of “surgical exploration reducing costs, especially in drilling.”
Today, mining exploration is of critical importance to the establishment of mines and the acquisition of minerals for various products. However, exploration is often a costly and time-consuming business that is highly regulated by the government. The Victoria State Government, located in the Australian capital Melbourne, reported that fewer than 1 percent of all exploration targets become mines. Even worse, typical mineral exploration only involves 20 percent to 40 percent of the available data and is subject to human biases that could potentially negatively affect outcomes.
SensOre applies AI/ML algorithms to what is known as a Data Cube, which is a constantly updating and verified repository of over 60 billion data points, to predict the locations of mineral deposits all while determining the economic viability of deposits and minimizing environmental impact. Furthermore, SensOre uses its technology to explore new targets that share similarities to already established mines. In doing so, SensOre’s Data Cube and Discriminant Predictive Targeting Technology (DPT) were designed to help mineral companies better analyze where and how to explore, therefore allowing mining exploration to be more timely, cost-effective and reduce land disturbance.
SensOre has been working with mining corporations to aid in exploration using its AI and ML-based technologies.
In 2023, Gateway Mining (ASX:GML) executed a farm-in joint venture agreement with SensOre to evaluate and target the lithium exploration potential at Gateway’s flagship Montague Gold project in WA’s Murchison region. SensOre’s DPT technology will generate targets and explore selected tenements within the Montague Gold project for lithium-focused exploration for up to $4.5 million over 4.5 years, earning 80 percent of the lithium rights at the Montague Gold project.
Exploration Ventures AI (EXAI), SensOre’s subsidiary, has an agreement with Venture Minerals (ASX:VMS) to farm into the Golden Grove North project to identify copper (VMS) and lithium potential. EXAI may earn 70 percent in all mineral rights (excluding rare earths) by expending up to $4.5 million in two stages - $1.5 million to earn 51 percent over two years and $3 million for an additional 19 percent.EXAI also completed a farm-in agreement with Firetail Resources (ASX: FTL) which allows EXAI to earn up to 80 percent of lithium rights on E59/E2252 by spending $3.5 million in two stages. Additional considerations of up to $600,000 will be paid by the company upon the delivery of a maiden mineral resource estimate (MRE) and pre-feasibility study (PFS). Under the terms of the agreement, SensOre will provide Firetail access to its proprietary AI technology across the Yalgoo and Dalgaranga Lithium Projects.
SensOre also collaborated with Stelar Metals (ASX:SLB) for the completion of research under their data sharing agreement, developing innovative lithium targeting tools and deploying the newly completed SensOre NSW data cube. The research revealed new areas of high LCT-pegmatite prospectivity along a NNW-SSE trend. The collaboration also aimed to deploy AI/ML applications on surface geochemistry and high-resolution geophysical techniques in support of lithium exploration.
The company has the potential to optimize mining exploration in a significant way through its proprietary technology and the Data Cube. This is only further compounded by Australia’s established mining industry and abundance of batteries and other precious metals.
- SensOre is leveraging proprietary technology, big data analytics and extensive technical expertise to optimize every aspect of mining exploration.
- The company is a mineral-targeting firm operating out of Australia, with a particular emphasis on discovering precious and battery metals.
- SensOre has developed a suite of advanced technologies that aim to streamline mineral exploration through predictive targeting, organizing geoscience data and platforms powered by machine learning technology.
- The company’s Data Cube leverages over 60 billion data points across more than 2,400 layers to predict and determine deposit data layer correlations.
- Discriminant Predictive Targeting Technology (DPT) improves the way mining companies integrate, interrogate and analyze geoscience data, providing them with deep insights into where and how they should explore
Proprietary Technology Suite
A large portion of SensOre’s success can be attributed to its proprietary suite of mining technologies, which include predictive targeting, big data analytics, and machine learning platforms.
- DPT Technology: The company’s DPT technology uses the Data Cube to make predictions for the location, size, grade, and depth of a potential deposit.
- Discoveries Database: An evolving database that leverages public mineral deposit and occurrence data to improve the prospectivity mapping process and DPT platform.
- Data Cube: This streamlined repository of cleaned and leveled geoscience data uses public and proprietary geochemical, geophysical, and geological data obtained by the company. The Data Cube includes more than 2,500 data layers and 24 billion data points.
- AGLADS: The Archean Gold Lode Alteration Detection System (AGLADS) machine learning system identifies alterations in enveloping gold lode systems in the Archean of Western Australia.
- IGROCK: A rock-type classification system capable of identifying igneous rock types using multi-element geochemical assay data.
- iDEPOSIT: A deposit-type classification system that uses multielement, geological, and mineralogical data derived from varying deposit types.
- iFERTILE: A geochemistry-based gold fertility prediction system that uses target data contained in a mineralized intersection to predict the amount of gold a potential target may contain.
- iChromite: An assessment tool providing an increased ability to quickly assess large volumes of geochemical data using automated machine learning technologies to separate fertile and barren samples in the exploration workflow.
Moonera is one of SensOre’s two projects occurring in the Madura region of Western Australia, at the Nullarbor Plain.
- Initial Findings: SensOre’s DPT system confirmed that previous interpretations of the area predicted a concealed target.
Auralia Nickel-Copper-PGE Project
The Auralia Nickel-Copper-PGE project is the second of SensOre’s two projects in the Madura region of Western Australia and comprises three exploration licenses granted to its farm-in partner CGM (WA), a subsidiary of Chalice Mining Limited (ASX:CHN). “The application of SensOre's technology to nickel, copper and lithium is generating some exciting possibilities,'' said CEO Richard Taylor.
- Joint-Venture: The terms of the joint venture allow SensOre to earn 70 percent of the project as long as the company spends $3.5 million over four years, with additional stakes beyond.
- Current Focus: SensOre is currently interested in an 80-kilometer strike length anomaly, approximately 250 to 350 meters below the ground level.
Robert Peck AM - Non-executive Chairman
Robert Peck is a founding principal of peckvonhartel architects with 50 years’ experience in the architectural, development and infrastructure sectors, and the building industry nationally and in SouthEast Asia. Peck is the former president of the Australian Association of Consulting Architects, founding director of Japara Healthcare, former chair of iVvy and director of the RVF Group.
Richard Taylor - Executive Director and CEO
Richard Taylor has held senior executive roles in the resource sector for more than 15 years. Prior to SensOre, Taylor was CEO of ASX-listed Terramin Australia Ltd and held senior roles with Mineral Deposits Limited, PanAust, MMG and Oxiana Ltd specializing in business development, strategy and governance. He is a qualified lawyer. He holds an MBA from the University of Cambridge and a Master's degree in Law from ANU.
Robert Rowe - Executive Director and COO
Robbie Rowe has more than 30 years of experience in gold and copper exploration from greenfield to mining environment. He was the former chief geologist and VP of exploration Australia Africa Asia Pacific region with Barrick Gold Corporation. He is an UNCOVER executive and from 2014 to 2019 was an independent consultant to the mining industry, government and academia. Rowe is responsible for the acquisition of new data sources and for managing the execution of field exploration programs for technology validation.
Adrian Manger - Non-executive Director
Adrian Manger is a senior business executive with 30 years of minerals industry experience, including 20 years in executive roles with BHP. Manger has founded and successfully commercialized private Australian, Chilean and Peruvian mineral exploration companies, including investment financing and joint ventures with majors. He was a founding board member of the Australia Colombia Business Council and is the chairman of the recently Canadian Securities Exchange listed Pampa Metals.