Tempus Resources is a high-quality gold exploration company focused on the flagship Blackstone-Elizabeth project Canada. It boasts known mineralization and existing infrastructure that can potentially fast-track the project to near-term production and cashflow. Early-stage Zamora projects along the Cordillera del Condor copper-gold trend in Ecuador include the Rio Zarza and Valle del Tigre II prospects, both highly prospective for gold and copper porphyry deposits.
- Tempus Resources is a gold exploration and development company focused on high-quality gold projects in Canada and Ecuador.
- Well-seasoned management team with the knowledge and expertise to bring projects from discovery through to production.
- The company's flagship Blackdome-Elizabeth gold project in British Columbia hosts past production, known mineralization and existing infrastructure that can potentially fast-track the project to near-term production and cashflow for the company.
- The early-stage Zamora projects along the Cordillera del Condor copper-gold trend in Ecuador include the Rio Zarza and Valle del Tigre II prospects, which are highly prospective for both gold and copper porphyry deposits.
- The company completed a capital raising of AU$4 million in June 2020.
- Tempus' diverse shareholder portfolio consists of dedicated management and financial institutions, including HSBC Custody Nominees.
Alexander Molyneux — Non-Executive Chairman
Alexander Molyneux is an experienced mining industry executive and is the co-founder and chairing member of Azarga Resources Group. He serves in non-executive chairman positions at Azarga Metals Group and Argosy Minerals Ltd, and was previously executive chairman of Azarga Uranium Corp.
Jason Bahnsen — CEO and President
Jason Bahnsen is a Canadian / Australian mining engineer with over 30 years of experience. He began his career in mine development, working for underground mine contracting companies in Canada, Indonesia and Australia. Bahnsen has held production roles at several gold mine operations in capacities as a mine planning engineer, project engineer and shift boss. Following several years working with Rio Tinto in Australia, he moved into investment banking.
Kevin Piepgrass — VP Exploration
Kevin Piepgrass is a geologist with over 15 years of experience in the mineral exploration and development industry. He has held exploration manager positions for Australian and Canadian junior companies in North America, South America and East Africa. He is responsible for the development and implementation of the company's exploration programs at its recently acquired projects in Ecuador and Canada and assisting in expanding the company's footprint in these regions. Piepgrass obtained his undergraduate degree at the University of Alberta, Canada.
Jonathan Shellabear — Non-Executive Director
Jonathan Shellabear has over 30 years of experience in the mining and financial services industries, having worked as a geologist, resources analyst, corporate executive and investment banker with NM Rothschild & Sons, Deutsche Bank and Resource Finance Corporation.
Melanie Ross — Non-Executive Director & Company Secretary
Melanie Ross is an accounting and corporate governance professional with over 18 years of experience in financial accounting and analysis, audit, business and corporate advisory services in public practice, commerce and state government. Ross is currently a director of a corporate advisory company based in Perth that provides corporate and other advisory services to public listed companies. She is the company secretary for Celsius Resources Ltd., Great Boulder Resources Ltd. and Ragusa Minerals Ltd.
Rodrigo Izurieta — COO (Latin America)
Rodrigo Izurieta is an economist and business manager with over 10 years of experience in the mining industry and previously served as president and board member for the Chamber of Mines of Ecuador. Prior, he was a partner and owner of CTC, a boutique consulting firm specializing in finance and economics, advising multilateral organizations, banks and multinational corporations. He also served as director of Finance and Strategy at EFH Corp, a family-owned holding company with investments in manufacturing, real estate and agriculture.
Charles Daley — Business Development Manager
Charles Daley has 15+ years of mining industry experience in Indigenous and stakeholder engagement, sustainability management, investor relations and corporate development. Daley has worked with junior and mid-sized explorers, developers and producers with projects in Canada, the US and Latin America.
- EXCITING upcoming projects!
- IN-DEPTH reliable insights!
- SUCCESSFUL growth strategies!
- VALUE-BASED content!