See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
THC Global announced that it has received a manufacturing permit from the Australian Office of Drug Control for its Southport facility.
THC Global Group (ASX:THC) announced that it has been granted a manufacturing permit from the Australian Office of Drug Control for its Southport facility.
As quoted in the press release:
The Manufacture Permit allows the Company to now accept medicinal cannabis plant material from any Australian licensed and permitted cultivator, including from the Company’s own cultivation facilities, and to immediately commence production of Australian medicinal cannabis medicines.
With the granting of the Manufacture Permit for the Southport Facility, THC Global now has the largest extraction capacity for medicinal cannabis in Australia, with the capability to support a minimum of 250,000 Australian patients in addition to having excess capacity for the global export market.