See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- Top Stocks
- Resource Investing
- Technology Investing
- Cannabis Investing
- Australia Stocks
- INNvestor Reports
Green Technology Metals Limited (ASX:GT1) (GreenTechnology, GT1 or the Company) is pleased to announce that assay results have been returned for the first drill hole of the Phase 1 diamond drilling at the North Aubry deposit within its Seymour Project in Ontario, Canada.
- Significant lithium bearing pegmatite intersected in the first hole (GTDD-21-0004) completed in Phase 1 extensional diamond drilling at the North Aubry deposit (Seymour Project).
- The intercept of 40m @ 1.54% Li2O (from 244m downhole) confirms pegmatite continuity and thickening down-dip of at least 50m beyond the margins of the existing Mineral Resource estimate.
- This hole is the first of an 11-hole, 3,500m drilling program, seeking to expand the current Seymour Mineral Resource estimate of 4.8 Mt @ 1.25% Li2O.
- Seymour drilling has now recommenced for 2022 with the second hole in progress and a second diamond drill rig also currently setting up on site.
- The Phase 1 program is expected to be completed during March 2022
The first hole completed, GTDD-21-0004, was targeting downdip extensions beyond a historical intercept and has returned a thick and continuous intercept of 40m @ 1.54% Li2O (from 244m downhole; see Table 1), confirming GT1’s geological modelling and drill targeting. This result represents an excellent start to the Phase 1 drilling program and delivers immediate potential for growth in the existing Seymour Mineral Resource estimate of 4.8 Mt @ 1.25% Li2O.
The Phase 1 program at Seymour, consisting of a planned 11 holes for approximately 3,500m, is designed to evaluate potential along-strike and down-dip extensions of the North Aubry deposit that are currently open and untested. The Phase 1 drilling is seeking to aggressively expand the existing Seymour Mineral Resource estimate, with the program expected to be completed during March 2022.
This article includes content from Green Technology Metals, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.