See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
icetana Limited (ASX:ICE “icetana” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that it has signed a non-binding Memorandum of Understanding with Threat Protect Australia Ltd (ASX:TPS “Threat Protect”).
- icetana and Threat Protect Australia have signed a Memorandum of Understanding.
- The parties have agreed to collaborate on a Proof of Concept and on enhancements to icetana’s motion intelligence software, specifically for active monitoring solutions.
- The agreement continues to build on icetana’s strong presence in the global guarding services market.
Threat Protect is a leading security company monitoring thousands of customer surveillance cameras across Australia.
The parties have agreed to pursue a Proof-of-concept at an agreed location where Threat Protect provides active monitoring services.
This article includes content from Icetana Limited, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.