See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INVESTOR REPORTS
Voyager Helium Development Update
Blue Star Helium Limited (ASX:BNL, OTCQB:BSNLF) (Blue Star or the Company) advises that it has acquired the feed compressor for its proposed Voyager development.
- Key feed compressor infrastructure secured for Voyager helium development.
- IACX confirms helium recovery unit delivery is on schedule for Q4 2023.
The compressor was identified as a long lead item and the Company is pleased to have secured this unit. Our engineering consultants inspected the unit, which is currently being refurbished in our engineers’ yard. It was acquired for a non-material consideration resulting in significant savings on pricing and delivery of a new unit.
The compressor, as part of the Blue Star gathering system, is shown with a red star in the figure below and in the following image.
Helium Recovery Unit
The team has been working closely with IACX around site requirements and ancillary component acquisitions (including the feed compressor discussed above). IACX has confirmed that work on the helium recovery unit is progressing as planned and delivery to the site is on schedule for Q4 2023.
This article includes content from Blue Star Helium, licensed for the purpose of publishing on Investing News Australia. This article does not constitute financial product advice. It is your responsibility to perform proper due diligence before acting upon any information provided here. Please refer to our full disclaimer here.