See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Zelda Therapeutics informed the market its clinical trial for medical cannabis treating insomnia completed its enrollment.
Zelda Therapeutics (ASX:ZLD,OTCQB:ZLDAF) informed the market its clinical trial for medical cannabis treating insomnia completed its enrollment.
As quoted in the press release:
The insomnia trial is led by the prestigious University of Western Australia (UWA) Centre for Sleep Science (CSS) and is evaluating the safety and efficacy of a cannabinoid extract containing THC and CBD in patients with symptoms of clinically diagnosed chronic insomnia. The primary endpoint of the trial is to assess the impact of a full-spectrum cannabis extract on sleep.
This randomised, double-blinded, placebo controlled, cross over study is treating 24 patients with Zelda’s proprietary insomnia formulation and a placebo formulation delivered sublingually. The medicine for the trial has been manufactured to pharmaceutical grade GMP standards by a Europe based speciality manufacturer.
Dr. Richard Hopkins, Zelda’s Managing Director, said “This is an important milestone for the trial. I acknowledge the hard work and dedication from the team at the UWA sleep centre. Should the trial be successful, the Company will move to immediately commercialise this formulation in all major global medicinal cannabis markets.