See our exclusive index of companies on the move:Explore Stocks
- Top Stocks
- Top Australian Gold Stocks
- Top ASX Copper Stocks
- Top ASX Nickel Stocks
- Top ASX Rare Earth Stocks
- Top Battery Metals Stocks on the ASX
- Top Australian Lithium Stocks
- Top Graphite Miners on the ASX
- 10 ASX Cannabis Stocks
- Top ASX Tech Stocks
- Top AI Stocks on the ASX
- On Site
- About Australian Cannabis Investing
- About Australian Resource Investing
- About Australian Tech Investing
- About Australia Investing
- Of Interest
- ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Trade Agreement
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Australian FAQ on ASEAN
- Australia Government on Foreign Investments
- TOP STOCKS
- COMPANY PROFILES
- RESOURCE INVESTING
- TECHNOLOGY INVESTING
- CANNABIS INVESTING
- INNvestor REPORTS
Zelda Therapeutics updated investors on its recent activities during the three months ended on September 30.
Zelda Therapeutics (ASX:ZLD,OTCQB:ZLDAF) updated investors on its recent activities during the three months ended on September 30.
As quoted in the press release:
In July 2019, Zelda announced it had entered into a strategic partnership with Australia-based healthcare technology and services company Emerald Clinics Ltd (Emerald), which owns and operates
an Australian network of dedicated medicinal cannabis clinics.
Under the terms of the agreement Emerald will provide access to de-identified real-world longitudinal data collected from patients prescribed cannabis medicines for treatment of pain and/or insomnia.
Data will include details regarding cannabis formulations and dosages prescribed to patients, their responses to treatment and the impact on usage of non-cannabis medicines such as opioids.
This information will inform Zelda’s ongoing clinical trial strategy, which is focussed on developing new cannabis-based treatments to reduce opioid usage in patients with chronic pain as well as patients with insomnia and autism.